12 March, 2007

Wha?

I'm sorry for all these mad update lapses! It's all the fault of my damned job, to be honest. I get home at the end of a seven, eight, ten hour day so exhausted that updating is the last thing on my mind. (Plus Crystal has been needing it a lot to write an evil, fifty mile long paper.)

As far as now goes... I'm not totally asleep but I'm completely braindead nonetheless. Just kinda staring open-mouthed at the computer, eye twitching absently and intermittently, kinda like the stock market has been lately. (Hell, I'm not even sure if that was clever or just made absolutely no sense.)

It's particularly frustrating since I spend most of my morning commutes contemplating topics that need discussion and ideas that I want to develop. For instance: Family Guy and EDs, the character Maris on Frasier, the ever shrinking department store mannequins, the desirable body type variance among different clothing styles (urban, hippie, sorority, Wal-Mart...). On and on.

Right now though it's all I can do but stare at the words miraculously appearing in this formerly blank text box. Dude... I mean, wow... Watch what happens when I wiggle my fingers.... afgjoaeifjg! Hehe.

I'm going to bed now. I mean seriously. Yeah.

In other news, still no freakin car.

1 comment:

Siri said...

Think your ideas sounds very interesting. Especially the one with different subcultures body ideal.. Kind of reminds me of my finalproject in Highschool.. "How the social structure formed the female ideals during the fifties" It's interesting to draw the conclutions between society and bodyimage.. Outer pressure and inner pressure...

Sleap tight!