13 March, 2007

Jumpier than a cricket on crack

All right. Lame as I am and lame as this may be I must confess: I'm really disappointed in American Idol so far this season. I mean honestly. They're all so boring! It's like watching a karaoke competition wherein they're all somewhat stoned and kinda just don't give a damn. I can sing acceptably well and it is really not that hard to perform on the stage. Singing is a matter of performance; sell the song, sell yourself, sell the story it tells. We really care more about how you tell it than how well you sing it.



Oh, wait, but also? A slow song doesn't have to be boring. A slow song can give more opportunity for exciting performance than a fast one. That's all. ^.^

By the way, Siri? I'm starting to really consider moving to Sweden. Care to teach me the language so it won't be quite such an awkward move? =-D

...God, I'm completely ADD right now. I can't maintain any thought longer than it takes to think it, far less time than it takes to type it. I'll try to formulate an update later tonight and if not then tomorrow. Day off! Yay!

3 comments:

Siri said...

:D I'm glad to hear that! Be sure that a swedish language class will follow with the next letter.. Wich will be postes somewhere else but not in Sweden.. :P But anyway...
And just for the record. We got "Idol" too.. Not in the same class as you americans.. but then, you allways try to bi the biggest and loudest in bunch right? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You cant move, you already moved halfway across the effin country. I would not like an ocean between us.
And im working on finding a car for you. let me know when you have time to chat on the phone so we can go over things.
Love ya!

Optim Servers said...

Totally aggressive information you posted here i am fully recommended here keep continue sharing.
Thanks



Juniper Networks SA4500