08 March, 2007

Good Old Evolution

I've put the Dove 'Evolution' video in here before but, hey, it's cool, I'll do it again.



Also, when looking at that I came across another interesting little link. It won't let me embed but I'll definitely direct you back to it... In response to the Dove ad, some girl decided to make her own evolution video. It's homemade, she looks about fifteen or sixteen, so obviously the quality isn't fantastic, but it's worth watching. I enjoyed it. :) Plus, I think it's awesome that she'd have the idea and act on it in the first place. Maybe it'd be healthy if we all made our own evolution documentaries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all i just read through this and your las post. And as allways I get so angry and frutstrated. I wish there was ANYTHING I could to help you out in atleast the financial department. And once again you remind me of how great my life is in comparement.. I have so much that I just take for granted. I just can't bare that I am complaining when you don't even can pay for the meds that you really NEED. I would really do anything to help you, if there was anything I could think off...

Second, yeah, that girl is SO COOL! I think I used to be that smart once.. Before ED anyways.. the day I get back to that way of thinking and reacting I can feel happy again!

Love /Siri

Anonymous said...

That's such an awesome ad. Has it ever been shown on tv? I've only seen it online. It really makes you feel better. But then you see the PhotoShopped ads and it slips your mind that she doesn't really look like that...maybe she really IS that gorgeous. Bah.

In response to your previous entry: I hope you find some sort of income to help you with your meds and treatment. I have temporary insurance since being out of college and jobless. It doesn't cover mental health or meds - gotta love those insane bills! (no pun intended, ha) - so I'm in a bit of the same situation. IP has been recommended for me, and I want it, but it's SO FREAKIN' EXPENSIVE!

Have you looked into research programs? Scholarship programs for treatment? I don't know much about it but someone told me about it and it sounds like it's worth looking into.

Didn't mean to make this so long. I may start a blog as a part of recovery - I'll let you know if/when I get that started.

Take care <3
Jen