22 January, 2007

Um... [Title]

Just a quick post to say that I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!

I have to catch the 3:30 bus to the Light Rail so we can go and actually see my workplace before I start working there... <333 I hope to start Wednesday, but I don't know when they'll actually put me on the schedule. YAYAYAY!

Well, actually, it's not all that exciting. I mean, I'm gonna be cashiering at the freaking Cheesecake Factory so it's not as though a whole lot has changed. There will be nothing novel aside from new people and slightly different environment. However, there WILL be $12 an hour plus a small amount of tips on the side. (Cashiers sorta get tips, but it's more like maybe $20 or 30 in a shift instead of 80+.)

Aaand have to go. Sorry. May update later, but if not, hi, I'm alive, how are you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! :)

~Meg
rubyeyes82@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! I knew you could do it. Whoever hired you will NOT be sorry!
Dad

Eternally Youthful said...

Congrats on the job!! That's awesome

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

frank warren was doing his postsecret book tour awhile ago and in his opening speech he was talking about you and your t-shirt project and how you decided to change things for yourself-even if he didnt post your secret.

just thought you would want to know! the t-shirt messages are still being spread!

Siri said...

Congratulations!