27 January, 2007

Mm. Bitterrrr.

Hey kids, I'm sorry if I've worried you. I'm heeeere.

I started work Wednesday, worked yesterday, and will work tomorrow. Yay! Also very happy is that they have agreed to keep my $12 an hour wage from the DC Cheesecake, plus whatever tips I may make cashiering. Depending on how bored I get cashiering, I may stay in that position instead of returning to serving after a while as planned. I mean, hey, it's not the best of salaries but it's certainly enough to pay the bills out here.

God, what is there to write? I'm doing well to get out of bed, make it to the bus stop, work a few hours, come back home and flop to sleep. It's vaguely amusing the way that Crystal and I end up going to bed earlier and earlier each night.

....I'm sorry, all, but I really don't feel like writing more. I don't care enough to lay myself on the dissecting table, all neatly itemized and organized for your viewing pleasure. Forgive me for having more angsty emo teen moments but you're just gonna have to deal.

No comments: