20 February, 2007

T'shirt update

I'm working on setting up a shop --- FINALLY.

I'm sorry this has taken so long... For those who've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I've had some crazy insanity going on as regards my housing situation. It's been difficult to keep stability in my online life when there's none in the 'real' world and unfortunately the latter has to take priority when there are things to be done.

Also, I don't even have the shirts right now. They're at my parents' house in storage because they didn't pass the cut for Really Vital Things Which Must Be Packed when I flew out to CO. I'm going to ask my parents to ship them and the supplies ASAP (Mommy? Daddy?) but until then the shop will stay closed... I don't want to list something for sale that I don't have!

Hope that clears things up a little. If you're wanting a shirt do let me know and I will write your name down but I can't give you a guess as to when I'll be able to start shipping them out again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog in a REALLY random, round-a-bout way. Anyways, I'm Laurie. I feel ya on the housing situation. My life's been crazy as of late. And you have pet mice? I do as well. Anyway, I'm 23, recently got really sick and had to quit my job and move back with my parents. Well, I didn't HAVE to, but I didn't want to be homeless and stay with strangers (again). I'm not a loser, I swear. I made it through college and... Yeah, I'm rambling. Anyways, nice to meet you. Good luck finding shirts. I have a good friend in Denver. Actually, I think she's in Lakewood, or some town with a similar name. It's a suburb of Denver? Alright, just a quick "hello." I have a Xanga. Peace and good luck on the journey. I wish you all the strength and encouragement you need.

~Laurie Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Good luck on everything. When you set up shop with those t-shirts let your blog know!