25 February, 2007

An entry which makes absolutely no sense

Won't be much of an entry since it's late and I'm due back at work in about eleven hours. Le sigh. I'm feeling somewhat better, though exhausted. Did NOT want to work today.

My lovely, wonderful Crystal has been giving me all these ideas for entries and they most assuredly are important and need to be written! I wish that I had the energy to give them the attention they need, though. >.< It's hard to think about eating disorder topics and invest enough mental energy when Frasier is too much effort to follow. Ya know?

Um... God. I'm so boring right now! All I want to do is curl up and go to sleep. I can't even think up a single valuable thought with which to leave you kids. The best I can come up with is: cherish your rest. Sleeeep. It is good. Take care of yourselves, loves. Peace to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ed awareness week this week... make people aware!
laurie