15 February, 2007

Sappy blog takeover

Hi, everybody! It’s Crystal, Tina’s devoted girlfriend, with a special surprise Valentine’s Day post for my poor, sick girl.

Later, there will be chocolate and flowers and giant stuffed teddy bears. There will also be Starbucks and dinner. There will also be giant handmade cards, because I refuse the bland Hallmark empire and their froofy overpriced saccharine crap. We bought posterboard, glitter, red foam paper, lace, glue and markers – today’s gonna be a fun day.

Why today, you ask, instead of yesterday? For this reason: my sick girl dragged herself out of bed for a ten-hour shift. On Valentine’s Day, in a romantic restaurant. She’s working so hard to support us, and there are really no words for how grateful I am.

You blog-readers seriously have no idea how lucky you are this girl wandered into your life! She’s got such a big heart I’m surprised it fits in her chest. She cares so much about each and every one of you; her love for her girls seems boundless, her compassion for her fellow sufferers is limitless.

No one’s luckier than me, however. She’s my forever. It’s been two and a half years, and I’m still just as in love as I was when she surprised me with that first kiss on September 20, 2004. So far, we’ve shared almost every single “first” together, and honestly? There’s nothing I’d change, nothing at all.

This is the first Valentine’s Day we’ve spent together out of the three we’ve been in love, and man, I’m going to make it as sweet as possible for the sweetest girl in the world.

I love you, Taylor, and I will, forever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: