25 April, 2007

Latest and Greatest




I am delighted to unveil the following two things.

1. My new haircut!


And beyond that, the thing I am most super excited about and have been working on for weeks and months and aaaages. At long last, Tshirt Design Number Two is revealed!
Front:
Back:

This design will be available on Etsy tonight, once I'm more awake from my nap. ^.^ Also, shirts are still customisable (to a point)... Should you want to, say, have the back of this design and the front of the other (the 20% Will die from their eating disorder) please just be sure to specify as such in your order. (And because I don't have enough parentheses in this paragraph, the stencil for 'Bulimia is a disorder, not a lifestyle' is on its way and almost finished.)

In other news, I saw my new therapist today for the first appointment after the intake exam. She's arright, I guess... Interning and I'm not totally sure she knows what she's doing, to be honest, but for ten dollars a session (THANK GOD SLIDING SCALE) I think it may be worth it to give her some time.

One other thing I don't like so much is that because she is working under the UCDenver counselling center, she'll be moving on to some other location/assignment after the end of the summer. This means yet another therapeautic alliance which will just have time to be created before it ends. Which, for some of the things I'm trying to address, is really not the most helpful, nurturing environment. I suppose it may not be the best thing that my first response was, eh, I'm used to it. :-P Well... We'll see how it goes.

Um, um, um. Hm...

C'est tout!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the haircut...soooo cute ;-).

good luck with the shirts. you're sending out a great message.

laurie

Jen said...

Ahh, LOVE the new hair! It rocks. And the new design is awesome as well. Good luck with the new therapist!

VickyAnn said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, I bought one of the T-shirts a few weeks ago and when I got back from Canada it had arrived. I love it! Good luck with the project.

I'm there with you on the debt, college, eating disorders and just plain trying to live have racked up my debt too.

Vx

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription lorazepam 1 mg reviews - ativan migraine