11 April, 2007

...is anybody out there?

I know, I know, I'M the one who hasn't been posting. But...yeah.

Latest update in my life? BOTH my new tank tops are now gone, I've just laid half my bank account down on a car, need to somehow figure out how to afford the apartment we need to find, payments on my student loans are starting to come up, cell phone bill is due the 14th, I still owe the hospital $1600, can't go back to serving until I find a doctor to check out my shoulder and write a note saying I'm okay to do so, can't afford said doctor, have car payments and car insurance to look forward to in a matter of weeks.

So, basically, I'm really goddamn stressed about my finances. I half-heartedly joked that the only option left seems suicide, but aside from not wanting to die I'd be too afraid of botching it and just being left with even MORE hospital bills.

Maybe I need to start whoring myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. We're out here. Thanks for the updates. The car looks FABULOUS and so do you!
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Your dad's comment is possibly the least appropriate thing ever. Thankyouhaveaniceday.

Love you, sweetie. Don't worry, we don't have to whore ourselves yet, okay? Promises.

Siri said...

Please don't, if nothing else, chanses are you'll just end up with some sexual desease=more hospital bills...

Seriously.

Hope it works out for you.