19 April, 2007

Brief update

I say this every time, but I'm exhausted. Due to the current state of fatigue this will be a bullet style entry...

Events of note:
--I chopped off my hair! I mean, not personally, but I comissioned someone to chop it off for me. It's all cute and short and dykey boi-y now. Pictures to come when dark undereye circles diminish. :-P
--The shipment of t'shirts came in today! They will be listed shortly after I finish this entry, so head on over to the shop if you're interested in buying one and weren't able to before the others sold out.

Things I've been thinking about:
--"God Hates Fags". They're planning on protesting at the funerals of the kids from V Tech because they feel that basically everything that goes wrong in America is God's divine retribution for our tolerance of homosexuals. They picket funerals for military who are killed overseas, those who died in September 11th, and all sorts of other events. (For one thing, the fact that these people exist ought to show you how tolerant America is of gays...) I want to... I don't even know. But they piss me off in an extremely significant way. Also? They call these organized pickets "Love Crusades". Just thought you should know.
--The Lab at Belmar. This is a new art gallery here in CO that Crystal and I visited yesterday. It was actually not what I was expecting... People around here have been RAVING about it, but I was kinda disappointed. Crystal observed that it's probably because the art displays there were "happy, and [I] don't seem able to understand happy art". C'est vrai.
--Sleep.

No comments: