18 June, 2007

Meh.

I don't know whether to give you a happy YouTube video to make you smile or to talk about what's most on my mind right now. To do both feels wildly inappropriate.

Crystal, Daniel and I move into our new place tomorrow morning so I may not have internet access for a while. At least, not ready access... I know the clubhouse has it so I'll be able to get on there, but it will likely be infrequent. (...I know. Because my posts are so regular as is.) Pictures will come eventually on the apartment front - my bluetooth receiver seems not to be working, so unless I figure out why I'll have to find the money for a new one somehow.

Things on my mind:
--- My grandma passed away Sunday, June 10th from lung cancer.
--- I just found out about an hour ago that a friend of mine died the same day. I'm not sure why, didn't know she was actively sick, but she had severe anorexia and I'm sure it's a direct cause.

This entry is dedicated to Ida Mae Walker and Linda Saunders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
So sorry to hear about your friend Linda. I'm trusting God to give you grace in your sadness, and strength in your move (happy thought!).
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses..
Even tho I haven't comment, or even read in a while, I still have this site as one of my favorites.. and I would love to get your new adress to be able to mail you in the future.

When I was at my lowest you helped me want to recover, and here I am, recovering. Thanks to you.

So thank you Tina!
/Siri