08 June, 2007

Hooray! For... stuff.

Jeez, it's really been a week and a half since my last update? Sorries. Crystal and I have been intensely busy over the last nine days, for what it's worth.

--I've gotten a solid start on the newest t'shirt design (at long last, a design for self-injury awareness and recovery!!!) and will reveal it as soon as it's finished. Eventually I plan on having the t'shirt fabric in a different color (suggestions?) but at present it's going to be the same as the others in an effort to save funds and use pre-existing supplies.

--We.... FOUND A FREAKING APARTMENT. Plan right now is to move in June 19th. It's a two-bedroom, third floor place with 1050 sq. ft., a fireplace (wtf? eh.), incredible kitchen, two bathrooms, deck, walk-in closets... God it's beautiful. Yet again I leave you with a 'pictures coming soon'. Hopefully, furniture will be coming soon, too. Money, too, for that matter...

--CRYSTAL HAS A JOBBBBB. JUST HIRED TODAAAYYY.

--I had a complete breakdown last night. It was bad, bad, bad. Perhaps that's what's killed my negligible literary abilities. >.<

Well, I've said all I set out to say with a surprising lack of loquacity. Hope you're all filled with peaches and sunshine.

No comments: