21 February, 2008

Quick way to purchase t'shirts!

At long last, I've found a site builder which is free and can actually be fathomed by my feeble, flu-addled brain. (Go figure, I get over the stomach bug to come down with full blown influenza or something really damn like it.) I was supposed to have my graduation from PHP today but because I'm so ill we've had to reschedule my last two days in program for Monday and Tuesday.

Sooo I've got the whole weekend left bare to work on a website! A new shipment of t'shirts arrived and I've finalized work on two new designs, revamped a couple of the old ones, and, damn! I'm especially happy with the new shirts.

Also, eating disorder awareness week is coming up incredibly soon! (By which I mean Monday, I think.) I hope to have the site up and running with all the new designs and ordering options ready to go by the start of ED Awareness.

Take care! I'm off to find my lungs... they went flying out somewhere in the course of this update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl. congrats on almost finishing your program. sorry you are so sick...

yes, awareness week starts sunday. i hope to make some people aware ;-)

laurie

VickyAnn said...

Hi,

I'll be wearing your t-shirt during the week. I mentioned it briefly on my own blog.

Best of luck with the website and hope you feel better soon.

Vicky X