14 November, 2007

Yay pictures!

I have an extended aritcle/rant coming, but because I don't have enough time to finish it before work, I want to post some pictures from today. Because they RULE.

Danny, chicken nuggets, and Tinkerbell.








Crystal and Danny at Starbuuucks. (She's on her third book, hence the bored expression.)





One of my two favorite pictures from today. Squee!





Rawr!








At left, me with the dorkiest facial expression I have EVER MADE.






For once in a long while, a picture I kinda like. Crystal is an awesome photographer.




















Last but not least, a picture of my beautiful baby. Because that's how every entry should end!














To see the rest of the pictures, visit my newly created Flickr account. Yay! (Already loving that thing.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look gourgous in that haircut!