02 May, 2007

More of the latest

Off to the right hand of the screen you may notice a new page element. To be honest, I kind of feel like a douche for creating it in the first place and, as such, don't know if I'm going to keep it... But yes.

For those who've followed my blog/life for a while, you probably know that I had to drop out of school when I lost the battle with FAFSA and AU financial aid. Both sources explained that because I still have occasional communication with my family, they cannot prove or believe that I don't still get money from them and, therefore, refuse to acknowledge me as a financially independant student.

End result? Your tuition is due. Pay or drop out by...TOMORROW. (True story. I had twenty-six hours notice to pack up and evacuate.)

I've long wanted to start some sort of personal fund raiser, but, again, I feel really douche-y doing it. I know that people can respond in absolutely incredible ways when there is a need... I don't know. I guess maybe I'll stop before more desperation is revealed. I hope that somehow, eventually, something will work out and I can go back to school. Maybe this (and you guys!) will be able to help.

2 comments:

VickyAnn said...

Good luck XXX

I've been excatly where you are, couldn't get help with fees and couldn't study anymore. It's brave of you to ask for help and while I'm not in a position to help right now, I hope I can somehow in the future.

Keep fighting

Vx

Anonymous said...

I can't pay buy paypal...
:(